- iPhone 3gs and newer
- iPod Touch fourth generation and newer
- iPad 2 and newer
- Android devices running on platform 2.2 and newer (see minimum requirements below)
- Android devices running on platform 2.2 and newer
- Rear facing camera with autofocus
- Network access to location data
- Portrait and landscape screen orientation
- Wi-Fi compatible
Please note: Ibotta does not support any device without a camera.
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 only
iPad 2 and iPod 4 users: iPad 2 and iPod 4 do not have the barcode scan function, therefore offers cannot be redeemed from retailers using text strings on their receipts instead of product codes. You will not see them load onto the list of available retailers. While we are currently unable to accept receipts from all retailers on these devices, there are several steps you can take to help make Ibotta compatible with your favorite retailer.
Windows Phone & Blackberry users: Unfortunately, Ibotta is not compatible with these mobile platforms. While we are still exclusively rolling out our iOS and Android platforms, we will be exploring new options in 2014.